All services are offered on a sliding scale.
Initial consult: $100-$140 (90 minutes)
Follow up: $40-$70 (45 minutes)
Brief phone call: $20 (<15 minutes)
Consultation fees include:
- Comprehensive health history and body systems review
- Functional review of laboratory results
- Review of current supplements
- Pulse and tongue evaluation
- Custom herbal formulation
- Nutrition & lifestyle recommendations
- Individual plan of action/protocol
- Educational materials & resources
Herbs and supplements are not included in the consult fee.
8 week coaching & nutritional education package
Ideal for those who are ready to transform their relationship with food, develop a nourishing whole-foods diet, and build a lasting foundation of healthy eating & lifestyle habits!
- Initial visit ($125 value)
- 7 weekly follow up sessions ($385 value)
- 15 minutes additional weekly phone or email support ($140 value)
- Guidance on mindful eating
- Tools and resources, including recipes and cooking tips
- Educational handouts
Package cost: $500 ($650 value)
About Sliding Scale Fees
Sliding scale fees are offered to make these services more widely available; it’s up to you to determine where you the scale you’re willing & able to pay. Because some people are able to pay at the high end of the scale, I can offer discounted services to work with those who can’t otherwise access this resource. Contact me if this sliding scale is not accessible for you, I am happy to accept barter and other payment options!
Because I am not a medical practitioner, I do not diagnose or treat disease, or order laboratory or diagnostic tests. If your health concerns are beyond my scope of practice, I will offer referral to a naturopath or MD; I may also recommend other care providers as needed. I am more than happy to work as part of your health care team, and I can discuss results of lab results with your or your other care providers in relation to a functional view of nutrition and wellness.
If you need to cancel an appointment, please give as much advance notice as possible. Unless there’s a true emergency, cancellation with less than 24 hours notice is treated as a no-show, and requires payment in full.