I love sharing my enthusiasm and knowledge about plant medicines and human health & physiology through classes and workshops, and I frequently teach in the Port Townsend area on topics related to plant medicine and nutrition. I’ve been a guest speaker at Bastyr University, Hawthorn Institute, Dandelion Seed Conference, and the Medicinal Herb Growing & Marketing Conference.
Some of the topics I’ve covered in previous classes:
- Let’s Get It On: Herbs & Sexual Vitality
- The Botanical Barkeep – Herbal Cocktails, Mocktails, and other Libatious Delights
- Get Some Sleep! Herbal & Lifestyle Support for Sound Sleep
- Herbal Support for Radiant Skin
- Herbal Support for Digestive Health
- Herbal Support for Stress & Anxiety
- Good Manufacturing Practices & Recordkeeping for Herbal Practitioners
- Spring Tonics for Renewed Vitality
Contact me if you’re interested in inviting me to speak at your school or event, or if you’d like to host a custom workshop.